What the ****
2 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
2 Votes in Poll
I'm leaving. Only temporarily, and you can see me on the fictional TV station wiki. As times change, my interests change. And now I just want a database that will work for me. Over the week, I have been doing more activity over there. Sorry folks, because of my interests, I will have to say goodbye, for now.
In order to foster a united community I propose that, as a good number of those on this site have migrated from the Alternate History thread that we officially adapt the guidelines established on that site regarding Map Games- minus the parts about 'alternate history' as our community also covers fantastic lands.
If not adopting those guidelines then let us esablish our own so that players can go from game to game understanding how it's played and what's expected of them.
I have started a new wiki, called the War of the Galaxies. It is set in the eleventh millenia, and war has consumed the universe as the Fifth War of the Galaxies is raged.
However, I need help. Here is what I need help with:
1. You can add your own nations.
2. You can add your own lore
3. You can help with the infoboxes
4. You can help with the design of the wiki and make it looking pleasing.
5. You can do something else, but please tell me what you wish too do.
If your interested any of these things, please respond or contact my user page on that wiki.
Here is the Main Page
Hey, I'm back after a period of inactivity and I intend to be more active. I have three things to inform the wiki on, however.
1. I created a new wiki based off my idea of Shattered World. I am hoping some of you could help me with the lore and data based off this alternate world. You can find it here: https://brokenworld.wikia.com/wiki/Shattered_World_Wiki You can find a map of this world here: https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Shattered_World/VHQuFfZusJ
2. I plan to create a new galactical map game based off Stellaris. It would have custom species, countries and other stuff. Expect that created shortly.
3. I plan to join a lot more map games and be active. However, map games that are currently going on I will not join since there already in the game.
We now have 1, 056 'unique' content pages.
Hello, I would like every one to follow this discussion. That way, map games makers and owners can announce a new turn as a comment and every one will get the notification (In the top right), allowing users to know when their is a new turn in their favorite map games. Therefore, map games makers and owners don't have to go every user talk page to tell them, decreasing time and increasing efficeny.
Hey everbody, I looking for some people to play a nice game of Supreme Ruler Ultimate.
You may never heard of it, so here is a link;
There are some benefits, such as not being a Paradox game. Therefore, it won't charge you 200$ in DLC. The game also only cost 20$.
If your interested, please reply.
Over the last 36 hours I keep on being logged out without consent, it crashes a lot and is closed to editing a lot. What has happened to them?
I have finished my new map game! If you would. Like to join, sign uo! Age of discovery
So, I've been kind of lurking in the background of this wiki and came here today to see that we now have 800 unique pages.
It might not seem big, but for a wiki our size, it is an achievement nonetheless.
Congrats, everyone! Keep on mapping.
I'm starting a map game based on this scenario, anybody interested?
can anyone give me a link to something I can make maps with? If anyone could, it would be appreciated.
I've begun planning a map for a future map game and want to know which nations I should add, because I have a few ideas that contradict one another.