This is the algorithm for Imperialism Map Game.
- Military: Number of regular men divided by 20,000(1,000,000 = 50) plus milicia and irregulars (that is the number divided by 50,000(1,000,000 = 20)
- Economy: 1-10, with being 10 flourishing and 1 in depression (with more colonies and trade agreements, better the economy)
- Technology: 1-10, with 10 being beyond time and 1 being lazy (the lack of scientific progress on turns will eventualy reduce the technology in algorithm)
- Foreign Support: +1 for each vassal and ally, if ally for more than 5 years +2
- Naval Support: +1 for each light ship used, +2 for each heavy ship, +10 for aircraft carrier
- Air Support: desactivate util plane invention
- Localization (distance of the capital):
- 20 One's homeland
- 10 Neighboring Country
- 1 Country in the continent
- - 5 Country in neighboring by land continent
- - 10 Country in another continent
- Side with greater population: +1 (more if way big)
- Side with more industries: +1 (more if way big)
- War Weariness: If you have been fighting for more than 3 turns in a row -5 each turn due to battle fatigue until you make peace for at least 2 turns.
- Power category: 1-5, with 5 being Superpower and 1 being minor state
- Special terrain: Deserts, cold weather places -1 for each turn (eg. First is -1, second -2)
- Morale: Being wiped out, being surrounding, bigger army, all have diferrent effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.