- One that announces, especially an electrical signaling device used in hotels or offices to indicate the sources of calls on a switchboard.
- (General Physics) a device that gives a visual indication as to which of a number of electric circuits has operated, such as an indicator in a hotel showing in which room a bell has been rung
- (Railways) a device giving an audible signal indicating the position of a train
- (Broadcasting) a less common word for announcer
- (Aviation) An annunciator panel, also known in some aircraft as the Centralized Warning Panel (CWP), is a group of lights used as a central indicator of status of equipment or systems in an aircraft, industrial process, building or other installation. Usually, the annunciator panel includes a main warning lamp or audible signal to draw the attention of operating personnel to the annunciator panel for abnormal events or conditions.
- (Politics) The Annunciator is the House of Lords' blog. The 'Annunciator TV Screens' are a digital audio-visual intercom system in the House of Commons.
- Sources: http://www.government-online.net/digital-annunciator-channels-house-commons/, https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/parliament_annunciator, https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/parliament_annunciator_2, https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Annunciator_panel and http://www.thefreedictionary.com/annunciator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.