- a formal examination of an organization's or individual's accounts or financial situation.
- the final report of an audit.
- a methodical examination and review an energy of a building.
- An examination of records or financial accounts to check their accuracy.
- An adjustment or correction of accounts.
- An examined and verified account.
- A thorough examination or evaluation: an audit of.
- To examine, verify, or correct the financial accounts of firms, people and governments.
- To attend (a course) without requesting or receiving academic credit.
- To examine or evaluate (something) thoroughly.
- an official examination and verification of accounts.
- a report or statement reflecting an audit.
- a final statement of account.
- the inspection or examination of a building or other.
- facility to evaluate or improve its appropriateness.
- technical investigation like an energy audit.
- Archaic: a judicial hearing.
- Obsolete. an audience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.