Welcome to the peace conference of Copenhagen! We are here to save the peace of Europe and solve the questions and conflicts of the East European region.
- Countries invited to the Conference (please post your signature next to your country if you're here!) :
- The goals of the Conference:
- Solve the Baltic question (Lithuanian independence, German aid for Lithuania, the Polish minorities in Lithuania and the Polish-Lithuanian conflict)
- Solve the Silesian question (the referendum in Silesia; autonomy or secession of the Silesian territory)
- Solve the conflict between France and Germany and talk about a possible future co-operation.
- Germany: We open the conference. We ask the present countries to tell their opinions and ideas.
- Poland: Agrees to Lithuania's earlyer plans for it's Polish minority. A Silesian referendum will occer on 2017.5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.