Decolonization start times-[edit | edit source]
Some incidents would be inevitable, due to pathologically hostile attitudes to any ruler and/or the end of an old treaty with the ORIGINAL colonial power. Of course you could fight it or renegotiate a treaty, but it must be a skillful and through act. Source- Wikipedia.
Decided they could make it on their own [edit | edit source]
- S. Africa 1927
- Canada 1933
- Philippines 1946. (it became as US state in the late 1920's)
- Australia 1947
- New Zealand 1947
- The Dominion of Ceylon (Sri Lanka) 1947
- Libya 1951
- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan 1955
- Protectorate of (Morocco France & Spain) 1956.
- Ghana 1957.
- British Malaya 1957 (the Kingdom of Sarawak and North Borneo Territory joined Malaysia a in about 1964)
- French African Guinea 1958.
- Surinam 1959
- Rhodesia 1965 (Mugabe's Zimbabwe takes over in circa 1980, unless he's killed)
Hated foreign rule and left[edit | edit source]
- Ireland 1922
- Egypt 1922
- Iraq 1932
- Lebanon 1943
- N. Vietnam 1945
- Syria 1946
- Pakistan (including Bangladesh until 1974) 1947
- British India (India/Pakistan/Bangladesh) 1947 (Britain gives autonomy to India but not independence)
- Federation of Burma 1948.
- S. Vietnam 1949
- N. Vietnam- 1940
- Indonesia (less the Moluccas, Bali, Flores and Dutch West Guinea) 1949
- Uganda 1960
- Kenya 1963
- Somalia 1960 (conqured)
- Zaire 1962
- Algeria 1962
- Guinea Bissau 1973
- Angola 1975
- Mozambique 1975
22.214.171.124 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Ending of an old treaty with the ORIGINAL colonial power[edit | edit source]
- Nepal 1923
- Newfoundland (nominally an independent dominion but under direct British rule since 1934) (1949, union with Canada)
- Bhutan 1947
- The Trucial States (UAE) 1971
- Sikkim was then given to India by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was crushed by India in 1974.(indipendent)
- Aruchal Pradesh was annexed by India in 1950, but a user can decide to respect the British plan for India to just Vassalage it in 1952 (lumped in with India).
- for Bahawalpur, Khairpur, and the Baluchistan States was then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was annexed in 1956. (rebeled against India and founded Pakistan)
- The Chitral and the N.W Frontier States like States Waziristan, was then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was annexed in 1969. (Joined pakeststa, exsept for indipendent Waziristan).
- Hunza and Nagar was then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was annexed in 1974 (jined Paklistan and India.126.96.36.199 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Inevitable colonial crisis[edit | edit source]
- Polish invasion of the Central Lithuania Republic- 1922.6
- Klipida Revolt- 1923
- 1932 Gran Chaco War.
- The Leticia Incident- 1933
- Saudi-Yemeni War in 1934.
- The Ecuadorian–Peruvian War of '41- 1941
- Operation Polo- 1946 (Did not happened because some things was different)
- The Kashmir crisis of 1946-7 (Did not happened because some things was different)
- Kenya's Mau Mau Rebellion - 1952–1960 (They wone)
- Congo Crisis/Katanga Republic 1960 – 1965
- Algerian War of independence- 1952-1962 ( several states that are devolved or indipendent)
- Aden Emergency 1963-1967
- Cyprus 1952-63
- Breakup of the USSR- 1991
- Breakup of Yugoslavia/Bosnia/Kosovo and related other wars- 1992-1999
- Chechnya- 1992-1997 188.8.131.52 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)