General map game rulesEdit
- All map games must be titled: Map Game Title (Map Game)
- All related pages must be followed by the suffix: (Map Game Title Map Game)
- All related pages must be categorized by: [[Category:Map Game Title (Map Game)]]
- Each turn must be designated by a Level 2 header
- Each post must be be a separate bullet, with the nation name in bold.
- e.g: *Algeria: Produces more oil and gas.
- At least one moderator must be playing a non-important nation (ie the Democratic Republic of the Congo) what did the drp ever do to you?
- The decisions of the overseers assigned to a particular map game are final
- All disputes regarding the overseers must be reported to this page's talk page
- Plausibility will be enforced, but not strictly
- Any evidence of inadequate moderation spotted by the players will be noted and if problems continue, the moderator will be suspended.
- The game must be archived every thirty turns.
- The map is to be updated every 10 turns.
- Technical and scientific development is at normal rate and with out premature and/or 'hyper-development' of technology. The Modle-N Ford car was invented in 1906 and British Commit Tank was invented in 1943. A few years early OK, but decades out is daft/ASB.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.