Welcome to Godfathers of Crime! GoC is map game where you play as either a criminal syndicate. You will fight other criminal groups and the law to make your own ends meet. This game is set in the 1930s North America, right after prohibition comes into play in the United States of America. Do you have what it takes to run your criminal syndicate? Let's find out!
- Respect Mod Decisions
- Don't harrass other players
- Each turn is half a year, once a day
- RNG GOES AS FOLLOWS: ODD FOR NO, EVEN FOR YES
- Be plausible, the Chicago Outfit isn't going to win wars against several other mobs in one turn
- Yakuza- WILDSTARSKAORI
- Sicilian Mafia - Sithlent (talk) 17:57, October 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Chinese Triad ~AM
- Ku Klux Klan - Toby2: THEY CALL ME Mr. Awesome!!!
- Dillinger Gang - NathanialPrice
- Barker-Karpis Gang
- Fleagle Gang
- Barrow Gang
- Jamaican Posse -Seiga
- Russian Mafia - AllianceScoutAiothai
- Irish Mob
- Chicago Outfit - Scarlet Outlaw
- American Mafia
- Los Angeles crime family
- Bonnano Family
- Colombo Family - Tao64
- Gambino Family
- Genovese Family
- Lucchese Family
- Five Points Gang
- Eastman Gang
- Yakey Yakes
- Cherry Hill Gang
- North Side Gang
The year is 1931, as mobs make profits off of illicit alcohol and racketeering, they become more and more competitive and eventually turf wars break out between several mafias.
- Russian Mob: Prohibition in the U.S has proved to be a very fruitful time period for the Russian Mob, who have dominated the sell of illegal alcohol throughout Brighton Beach. In 1931, The Russian Mob also begins the production of Amphetamine, a relatively new drug.
- Yakuza: We continue smuggling Sake and other illicit alcohols into the United States. We also prey on Japanese American citizens as we collect money off of them.
- Jamaican Posse: The Jamaican Posse, taking advantage of the prohibition, begins to smuggle some more of that "spiritual stuff" alongside alcohol, mainly Rum, and a few sell it in shady areas of New York City in secret areas.
- Chicago Outfit: We continue smuggling alcohols from Canada into the US. We buy some stores in downtown Chicago, so we can sell our alcohol. Opium is one of the popular drugs we sell on our market. In our warehouses we stock weapons that we buy from the Canadian military.