A few general rules concerning the map as to ensure "success:"
- Copy the full-size version of the map in png format to avoid pixelation.
- Make all nations different colors.
- Try to make a map for each year.
- Colored circles on nations mean they are a protectorate, client/satellite state, etc. of another nation.
- Colored diamonds in a nation are foreign, rebel or national government forces in a major civil war.
- It's not always beneficial to draw border lines willy-nilly; if possible, try to find resources such as this to get inspiration.
- The map shall be updated every five turns or less
- The map shall be categorised to prevent confusion
- e.g: Axis vs Allies maps should be under the category: Axis vs Allies (Map Game) Maps
- The map shall be named Year.MapGameName.FileExtension
- e.g: 1938.5.AxisvsAlliesReborn.jpg
- The world wide (ie, all of Earth, all of Mars, etc) maps shall be at set at 1500x750 pixels in length and height or more in size.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.