Earth........a small blue hunk of rock, floating in the vast darkness of space, yet one of the most beautiful things in the Universe. Each star, each world has a story to tell. This is the story that Earth leaves behind, and this is the story of humanity.........the year is 5000 BCE and civilization has just emerged.
- Be plausible.
- Civilizations in this game are all player-created.
- Turns will be divided by a period of 1000 years in the initial stages, which will be reduced to 300, then to 100, and to 50 and to ten, and to one and when a civilization reaches a certain technology level, half-years.
- Stick to your technology level, or develop your industry to get ahead but no nation can pass more than a tier at the time, and this take's some time
- All nations start in tech level 1. Note that all civilizations begin from scratch, including starting in one specific location or territory.
- No nation knows of the others in the beginning, each is equally isolated.
- For invasions Use algos, there will be as well algos for tribal confederations in the future to avoid confusion.
- Vassalization of Tribes takes longer than usual the vassalization of civilizations due to its structure.
- Vassalization of States take from 5 to 25 years depending on how big is it in comparison to yours, Same applies to confederations
- There is a known world border for each regions, which is no more nor less than 15px from the coast of the civilization's mainland.
- Nations technology levels, will allow or not certain actions, if you do an action that is not tier allowed you will get punished.
- Higher tech level nations get a +3 bonus per each tier higher they are to its enemies in defensive wars and a +2 in expansive wars.
- Each nation will have number code to select which nations starts a new trend or discovery in random election, this numbers begin from 1 to 10.
- A province can revolt from its parent nation if mods, or events in the region occur and the central government don't act to defend the province.
- Ethnic Cleansing will yield -2 per each turn the main nation has executed in a non primary or provincial center in the last 15 turns.
- The start of the game is in year 5000 BCE.
- Lower tier nations cannot take higher tier nations in less than a century, even if they get 95% or so of scoring in an algo.
- Nations pages will be needed to establish certain information of player nations.
- There can be religious civil wars.
- Players can play as their vassals in the case their main nation has been taken.
- Different culture provinces may very easily revolt in case of a long extended war.
- Colonization is conquering territories farther or outside your home continent, or planet, depending on how far we proceed into the game.
- To avoid over expansion for sea fairing expansion, There's going to be a Known World Border (or Known Space Border, which again depends how far we proceed into the game) which is the in-game definition of the known territory (Sea, land or space) by one nation. For now, the KWB is set at 15 px away in the sea, and 5 px away from the nation border inland.
- Geography and climate will affect how your civilization, and society in general develop, in addition to the actions of each civilization in the game. Example: At [insert turn here] a sort of ice age starts, and then we see that having an effect on how society develops, as well as how separate empires and nation-states develop.
Nation-States and Tribes
- Azuritam civilization - firesofdoom (located in southern Italy, on the Mediterranean coast)
- Blakitza civilization - Revolution 9 (talk) (located in European Russia)
- Firxjanx Civilization (located in Western Xinjiang) - Graham Industries. Creating the future, today. (talk) 23:19, February 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Takawai Tribal Confederation (located in North New Zealand) - QuebecanCanada (talk) 11:42, February 6, 2015 (UTC)