- Malignant cells or disease-producing organisms that spread to other parts of the body by way of the blood or lymphatic vessels or membranous surfaces.
- To spread injuriously in a socity, organisation, firm or nation. (USA)
- To transform, especially into a dangerous form.
- To spread throughout the body like a cancer. (USA)
- To spread, distribute or disperse widely. (USA)
- To spread or grow by or as if by metastasis.
- Also see: "The cancer of corruption".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.