During some day in June 323 BCE, Alexander the Great died. Yet when asked about his successor, he said ‘the strongest’ should succeed him. This map game takes place after his death, and it is the players challenge to be the strongest. This quote does not simply limit itself to the Alexdrian Empire, but all the nations in general. This is a time of discord in the world. Only the strongest will survive.
- No personal attacks against other players, notably if the attack is racist, sexist, or homophobic.
- The game will have a simple algorithm. Do not claim victory without positive Algo results.
- You can play as a tribal nation, but your nation, depending on the circumstances, might no be colored. in.
- DO NOT implausible accelerate tech/industrialization.
- Turns will happen every 4 years.