- Some eastern provinces of France are ceded to Germany.
- South-eastern provinces of France around Marseilles are ceded to Italy.
- France is divided into three Zones: a French, an Italian and a German zone.
- Paris is also divided into similar zones.
- Germany retreats from French Africa, except Algeria and Madagascar.
- Tunisia and Morocco are given independence.
- The former Italian colonies in Somalia are given to Britain.
- A new international organisation, the United Nations is formed to keep peace and enforce human rights all around the world. Germany and Italy have to join this organisation.
- The peace of Moscow is recognised.
- Tibet is given full independence.
- The expansions of the Danubian Federation are recognised.
- The Republican governments of Spain and Turkey are recognised.
- The Balkan Union is merged into a federation.
- Germany retreats from Norway and Denmark.
- The independence of Greenland and Iceland are recognised.
- Germany demands that Denmark be recognised as part of the German Reich Republic.
- United Kingdom - SuperGalaxys (talk) 15:52, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
- France - SuperGalaxys (talk) 15:52, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Germany - Spartian300 (talk) 07:49, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Danubian Federation - Rdv65 (talk) 02:55, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Russia - SuperGalaxys (talk) 15:52, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Balkan Union - SuperGalaxys (talk) 15:52, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.