Text of the treatyEdit
- Every military actions immediately end between Germany, Poland and Lithuania.
- Germany retreats from the internatinally recognised territory of Lithuania.
- The territories in Poland that are controlled by Germany by 1st January 1924 are ceded to Germany.
- The Saarland is returned to Germany.
- As Germany violated the International Law with her aggression against Poland, the allied forces of the Legaue of Nations occupy Alsace-Lorraine. France is to organise this action and rule the land as it was hers until the 15th of June 1925.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.