|Princess of Kirschblüte|
|Princess Haruko in Marineskadett uniform, 1058|
|Haruko Sakura Toyama|
|House||House of Hohensberg|
|Father||Prince Natsuo, Duke of Kirschblüte|
|Mother||Princess Alix, Duchess of Kirschblüte|
|Born|| 12 September 1050 (age 17)|
Sakura Central Hospital
|House of Hohensberg|
|V • T • E|
Princess Haruko of Kirschblüte (full name: Haruko Sakura Toyama; Orientalian: 富山 春子 桜, Toyama Haruko Sakura) is the first and only child of Prince Natsuo, Duke of Kirschblüte and Alix Regensburg. She is currently first in line to the dukedom of Kirschblüte.
Princess Haruko is the first member of the Royal Family to become part of the Marineskadetten, the youth division of the Kriegsmarine. She currently holds the rank of Kadetsoberbootsmann (Cadet Chief Petty Officer).
Recently, Princess Haruko has been the subject of bullying in the international media, most notably in what has become known as the Haruko Affair, in which random images of Orientalian schoolgirls were published in a Havenstown magazine claiming to depict Princess Haruko.
- 1050 — present: Her Imperial Highness Princess Haruko of Kirschblüte
Her full title is
- in German: Ihre Kaiserliche Hoheit Prinzessin Haruko von Kirschblüte
- in Orientalian
- Hanji: 桜宮 春子 内親王 殿下
- Kanaji: さくらのみや はるこ ないちんのう でんか
- Hangoji: 사쿠라노미야 하루코 나이씬노 덴카
- Tonghab: Сакура-но-Мийа Харуко Найчиннō Денка
- Romanisation: Sakura-no-Miya Haruko Naichinnō Denka