- To draw up or frame (a proclamation, for example).
- To make ready for publication; edit or revise.
- To delete or remove (private or sensitive information) from a document in preparation for publication.
- (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) to compose or draft (an edict, proclamation, etc)
- (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) to put (a literary work, etc) into appropriate form for publication; edit
- To put into suitable literary form; edit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.