Technology by country
By now, every country is default(on their default technology, which depends on the technology points.)
Technology point can only be earned. There's also a research point, which is like money to by stuffs.
- Technology point -1: Mesopotamian level
- Technology point 0: Medieval level
- Technology point 1: Pre-Tank(1900) level, domestically hardly modernized
- Tech point 4: Pre-WW2 level(arms),domestically modernized
- Tech point 5: OTl today military,domestically 2020-level
- Tech point 6: Men-on Mars, High tech
- Tech point 7: be able to terraform planets with already good climates
- Tech point 8: 2075 Superpower, interstellar navigation(MWCN,etc.)
- Tech point 9: Unknown( none to date )
- Tech point 10: Unknown( none to date )
Earning research points
Tech point vs research points
- Tech -1: 0; nothing requires tech point
- Tech 0: 1
- Tech 2: 2
- Tech 3: 3
- Tech 4: 5
- Tech 5: 8
- Tech 6: 13
- Tech 7: 21
- Tech 8: 34
- Tech 9: unknown(Tip: it is NOT55)
- Neolothic: requires a random.org. Researching this requires at least 12 years, and a 1/10 chance per year to figure this out after this.
- Paleolithic: requires a random.org. Researching this requires Neolithic, at least 10 years, and a 1/12 chance after this year to figure this out.
- Basic spears: requires Paleolithic. Researching this requires Neolithic, and if you already have Paleolithic this will boost the speed. It requires 5 years if you had Neolithic and 3 if you have Paleolithic.
- Agricultrual Revolution: requires Paleolithic. And patience.you need a 1/30 chance to complete it. it not only unlocks lots of researches, and it also unlocks the agricultural point.
- Settlement: requires Basic Spears and Paleolithic. You need 4-7 years to develope this.
- City: Requires Agricultrual revolution of Settlement with an addition for nomads near you. The research requires