I want to recapture the magic of the first three games.
The Year is an alternate 2020, and the US has just fallen apart. The 50 States now must fight for control in the Fifth installment of this (once) popular franchise. This game will go back to the roots of the Franchise, and will be more focused on fun rather than on plausblity. This is not to say that the game will be total chaos, but we won't have it be as strict as some of the other games.
We are now in "Free Switch". You may switch nations to anything that is open between now and Saturday.
- Massachusetts:I have family here
- Rhode Island:
- Pennsylvania: Consul Ioshua (Talk)
- New York: - Reclaim (Provisonally, If you are too out of line or show yourself to be too inexperinced I will have to ask you to switch. Remove this message when you understand that.
- New Jersey:
- North Carolina:
- South Carolina: Orwell and his sterotypical second choice
- Virginia: Edge
- New Mexico
- Louisiana: Not User:Octivian Marius
- North Dakota:
- South Dakota
- Iowa: Nathan
- Minnesota: Belial
- Utah: Wolves
- KansasChiltern Hills1 (talk) 23:14, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Add any that where missed
Alaska and Hawaii
- Alaska: Hi PEOPLE -Bozistanball