- Sure. —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 13:31, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
Where in Sebastiana is the Union of Sovereign Kingdoms located? It has no colour. - QC
- Hello, QC, welcome to New World! The Union of Sovereign Kingdoms is the nation located to the east of Washington Bay. If you wish to register, I will notify you when the game begins on the 30th June. Also, please create a user account before you register, as it is required for you to be signed into Wikia to be able to play in our map games. Thank you! —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 18:06, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, I had a account named QuebecanCanada (That's why I sign my posts QC) put i accidentially deleted it, so I became an Anon, but I will try to make a new Wikia account. - QC
A Few Critques[edit source]
So, I have a few comments here:
- Too Many Mods. 4 Mods to 12 total players is too much. General rule of thumb is 1 mod to 5 active players. you have a 1 to 3 right now.
- Most of your mods are inexperinced
- When making a tiers list, make it all on one page please.
How would I register so I can play? Second, where would the kingdom of liberty be, and can I play as them? Sorry wasn't logged in. -Popy234
- Simply put your name down under the Kingdom of Liberty. Also, the Kingdom of Liberty's territory is marked on the political map by the colour next to which its name is written. —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 13:31, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
While the game is being run fine for now, you are taking away some freedoms from the players by deciding when they sue for peace and when/if they declare war. It would be better to allow people to make those decisions themselves, because I personally wouldnt like to be pulled into some war because the head mod decides so. Hail Sean, Khan of Khans! (Free potatoes)
- My most sincere apologies if I seem too much like a control freak. I'll make sure to tone this sort of thing down in the future. Thanks for notifying me of this issue! —The Tim Man (IH • GC • TSW • AH • Contribs) 10:06, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
Restrained time window[edit source]
Since school is coming in a few days' time, my mother would restrict me from using the computer. so i need anyone to substitute me or put my nation under mod control while i am away for school. I wont quit from this game, just no time to give attention to it.
Resignation (for now, at least)[edit source]
I wish to resign from the game for now due to boredom. I may return in the future.
Blank version of map, no labels[edit source]
Does anyone have a copy of the map like the one below, but no labels? It would useful for drawing administrative borders, rivers, cities, etc.
Infobox locator map[edit source]
Ross update[edit source]
An update to the map after the Liberation War.
Question: Random Number[edit source]
Question: Could I Join?[edit source]
Hello, I know the game has started, but I'm quite new at this wiki. So, can I join the game or wait/sign up for another?