The game was transwikied from- http://implausablealternatehistory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Confederate_Revolution_(Map_Game)
It is just after the Confederate Victory in the Confederate Revolution, also known as the American Civil War and the Confederate War of Independence, in 1864; when the CSA gains all of the New Mexico, Arizona, and Indian Territories as well as all of California south of the Indian Territories northern border which will split California into Confederate South California and American North California, Kentucky, West Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland due to British, French and Mexican aid in the Revolution after Erie and Springfield fell to Confederate troops in 1863 after a successful invasion of Maryland in which Gettysburg never happened. In 1870, Mexico sold the states of Sonora, Chihuahua, and all of the Yucatan, and both of the Baja California's, which were renamed North Baja and South Baja. Honduras, El Salvador, Panama and Costa Rica all approach the CSA for help. Mexico, Spanish held Cuba, Haiti and the British colonies of Canada and Jamaica prepare to join with the north in battle with the south. Mexico and Guatemala go neutral.
- Be respectfull.
- No sockpuppets.
- Be plausible.
- Turns will go by whole years.
- A new turn starts at 20:00 GMT everyday.
- Technological development is at a normal pace and level for 1865.
- Use the war algorithm and the National power rankings (The 1865 map game).
- Head Moderator:
- Other Moderator 1:
- Head Mapmaker
- Mapmaker 1
- United Kingdom: OreoToast555(Talk) 04:22, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
- North German Confederation
- Ottoman Empire:
- The Russian Empire:
- French Empire:
- USA:Mafia (talk)
- CSA: Centurion (talk) I have added this as I could not find it
- Empire of Japan:
- United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway:
- Orange Free State
- The United States of America:
- Ottoman Empire:
- San Salvador:
- Nassau City-state