It is the year 1930. The Nazi Party in Germany is gaining popularity and the USSR is developing, while colonial empires struggle about new colonies.
- We are going to limit the nations count to one because when a person gets two countries, they usually neglect one of them.
- Treat others as you would wish to be treated.
- Nuclear programs may start in 1940. The mods will decide who finishes through the chance algorithm and then common sense (which is not so common).
- Keep technological development plausible. This means no robots fighting clones in 2020.
- No handwavium, unobtainium or sillytech is allowed in the game.
- No colonies in space until either 1990 or 2025 (It may be dependent on technological levels worldwide in-game).
- One half year per day.
- A UN will be created post-WWII.
- For now, [insert user name here] is the mapmaker.
- New turns start at 00:00:00 UTC or 7:00 EST.
- A new image file is created for every new map, which is created every two years.
- You may create proxies and use them in turns.
- You can develop TWO of the following per turn (military, economy, infrastructure)
- Until a player posts, all their diplomacy is to be decided by RNG.
- The number of mods is set and the mods are handpicked for their reputation as sane and plausible map gamers.
- In the case that a mod leaves, the other mods will pick a replacement.
- Mods must be plausible in their mod events and must not target any particular nation.
- Carving large empires is NOT a cause for mod targeting, unless it is implausible.
- Mods are moderated by the mods.
- Mods can make up their own fancy titles.
Client State RulesEdit
- You can not make stupid client states. This means that if you are France, you cannot make a puny client states to help in an algorithm.
- No carving client states from your main nation, unless it is a location of great dispute (ex: Catalonia from Spain is OK).
- Main nations can declare war on a nation that border a client states.
- Anyone can create a terrorist organization, but anyone who is less than a primary power cannot use terrorism to destroy heads of government or state, or to blow up seats of government.
- Organizations are not allowed in algorithms (The US player cannot use the KKK when invading Canada).
- Players can play as organizations around the start of the 21st century (2000-2001).
- Anyone can create a corporation, but it will on most accounts be limited by governments and international laws and regulations across the globe. This means, that a corporation cannot take control of the government of any one nation until the 2030s - 2050s time span.
- Speaking of that latter sentence, corporations will not be playable until 2025.
- Nations must be able to organize an expedition before colonizing a planet.
- An RNG will determine whether the journey is successful or not. This means that a manned expedition to a planet is prone to failure at any moment.
- Due to planetary rotation, for the purposes of the Sol System, I shall use specialized software to determine time of journey.
- For each type of mission, a certain technological level must be reached. Example: if you want to launch a manned Lunar expedition, then chemical rockets would be a wise option, but for interplanetary or interstellar distances, one would then have to focus on finding alternative methods to get anywhere.
- All interstellar colonies are NPCs, should they be founded, due to a lack of communications with Earth, and vast distances from system to system. This means that Einstein's theory of relativity will apply when it comes to interstellar journeys.
- Handwavium - Any technological device that violates the laws of physics. Ex. FTL Drives, Reactionless Drives, force fields, Anti-Gravity Devices
- Unobtainium - Any exotic material that does not exist within our Universe.
- RNG - Random Number Generator
- NPC - Non-Player Character. Originally a term applied to characters that were not playable in video games, now extended to map game nations.
Place your signature under here should you wish to be a moderator. With my approval, I will hereby bold it.
- Creator: QC
- High Moderator:
- Moderator I:
- Moderator II:
- Moderator III:
- Map-Maker: Revolution 9
- Vice Map-Maker:
- Second Vice Map-Maker:
- Third Map-Maker:
- Plausibility Checker:
Bold means you have to have up to 1000 edits or a very experienced player.
Italic means up to 500 edits or a experienced player
- United States of America:
- Costa Rica:
- Dominican Republic:
- El Salvador:
- North Africa:
- West Africa:
- Equatorial Africa:
- New Caledonia:
- Great Britain: QC
- British Raj:
- Trucial States:
- South Arabia:
- British Somaliland:
- East Africa:
- Sierra Leone:
- Gold Coast:
- North Borneo:
- Solomon Islands:
- New Hebrides:
- Christmas Island:
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands:
- Saint Lucia:
- Trinidad and Tobago:
- East Timor:
- West Sahara:
- Faroe Islands:
- Italian Somaliland:
- East Indies:
- New Guinea:
- Switzerland: Great showing. B23 (talk) 12:39, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Soviet Union:
- Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic:
- Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Tajik Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Turkmen Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic:
- Greece: NathanialPrice
- Poland: Revolution 9
- Vatican City:
- San Marino:
- Japanese Empire:
- Mongolia (Soviet puppet):
- Tuva (Soviet puppet):
- Republic of China:
- Saudi Arabia:
- South Africa:
- New Zealand:
The Game will begin once we get 10 active players