▼Page is only used in AltE2▼
|Full name||The holy Federal Union of the Swedish Tribes and States|
|Self-identity||Tribal city state|
|Cultrual Region||Southern Scandinavian|
The state is created by the tribes of southwestern Sweden. It is like a HRE state were states work together to achieve a goal and acts like a country, but the federal republics gain their own autonomy inside their territory.
There's a lot of members of the union and I'm a little lazy to list them all out.
The federal union of the Swedish tribes is a pretty young country, only having a history of a mere 7 years. But it's former tribes, such as Suehan and Bohüslan, have a somewhat longer history.
- 936: the tribe of Suehan begin to emerge from southwest Sweden.
- 921: the tribe of Suehan begin to form a local military-economical power.
- 913: the tribe of Bohüslan begin to emerge.
- 910: the tribe of Vanick begin to emerge.
- 906: the tribe of Hasen begin to emerge.
- 905: the tribe of Bahist begin to emerge.
- 905: the tribe of Gønel begin to emerge.
- 904: the tribe of Hekel begin to emerge.
- 899: the federal union of the Swedish tribes formed after the tribes were mad at the Danish and they offer loyalty for protection.
Our view of the worldEdit
The state in the tip of the Sweden is us bordered by a 1 px wide border with the nomads/tribes. Red means enemy and dark blue is trade partner while green indicates ally(none as of 830BC). The pink indicates the sphere of influence and light pink represents the weaker sphere of influence. Dark grey indicates neutral states. This is all we have on our map since we aren't really a mapper. The map is outdated.
- Northern Swedish Tribes: Very good
- Southern Swedish Tribes: Influenced
- Eastern Swedish Tribes: Influenced
- Jutish: Nuetral
- Danish: Enemy
- Saxon: Friendly
- Everything else:Neutral
Swiss policy with expansionism, basically friendly toward anyone, almost non-aligned.
- Farming: irrigation, bronze tool, domestication, herd, etc.
- Battle: Better-than-usual Swords, Pro Bow and Arrow,good battleships, and basic scouts.
The army is divided into 3 groups: North, South and Centre.
(note: bigger grade=better quality)
|Ships||Grade 1 Ship(North)||Grade 2 Ship(South)||Grade 3 Ship(Centre)||Grade 4 Ship(Centre)||Grade 5 Grand Loyal Ship(Leader's)|
As of 830BC, 800 people signed up for the navy, which is not enough to fill all the ship.
Total crew: 130+250+405+195+90=1060
There's also tiers for the soldiers that served. Tier 1 is the best and Tier 4 is the worst. Everybody who signed up for the navy is already a soldier.
|Soldiers||Tier 1 Swordsman||Tier 2 Swordsman||Tier 3 Swordsman||Tier 4 Swordsman||Tier 1 Shooters||Tier 2 Shooters||Tier 3 Shooters||Tier 4 Shooters||Tier 1 Scout||Tier 3 Scout||Tier 4 Scout|
None to date