▼Page is only used in AltE2▼
|Full name||The holy Federal Union of the Swedish Tribes and States|
|Self-identity||Tribal city state|
|Cultrual Region||Southern Scandinavian|
The state is created by the tribes of southwestern Sweden. It is like a HRE state were states work together to achieve a goal and acts like a country, but the federal republics gain their own autonomy inside their territory.
The union, as of now, consists of 5 states;
- Suehan, the largest and the most populous federal state, is the center of the union. The regional capital is Kelisten, while Kelisten is also the capital of the whole union.
- Bohüslan is a smaller federal state and it have some 500 people. The regional capital is Recipa, which is not a city yet.
- Bahist is a even smaller federal state and it only have just over 200 people. The regional capital is Teckela, which is a settlement.
- Vanick is another tiny federal state and it only have 13 px. The capital is Nireva.
- Gønel and Hasen is another tiny federal state and itself already a federal union consisting 3 tribes.
- Gønel owns 6px;
- Hasen owns 3px;
- Hekel owns 3px.
The federal union of the Swedish tribes is a pretty young country, only having a history of a mere 7 years. But it's former tribes, such as Suehan and Bohüslan, have a somewhat longer history.
- 936: the tribe of Suehan begin to emerge from southwest Sweden.
- 921: the tribe of Suehan begin to form a local military-economical power.
- 913: the tribe of Bohüslan begin to emerge.
- 910: the tribe of Vanick begin to emerge.
- 906: the tribe of Hasen begin to emerge.
- 905: the tribe of Bahist begin to emerge.
- 905: the tribe of Gønel begin to emerge.
- 904: the tribe of Hekel begin to emerge.
- 899: the federal union of the Swedish tribes formed after the tribes were mad at the Danish and they offer loyalty for protection.
Our view of the world
The state in the tip of the Sweden is us bordered by a 1 px wide border with the nomads/tribes. Red means enemy and dark blue is trade partner while green indicates ally(none as of 900BC). The pink indicates the sphere of influence and light pink represents the weaker sphere of influence. Dark grey indicates neutral states. This is all we have on our map since we aren't really a mapper.
- Northern Swedish Tribes: Good
- Southern Swedish Tribes: Very good
- Eastern Swedish Tribes: Very good
- Jutish: Bad
- Everything else:Neutral