This was transwikied from http://alternatehistorygames.wikia.com/wiki/The_great_eastern_morass_(MG) in search of more players.
The story so farEdit
A virouse arrived in Eastern Europe from Siberia via immune Russians, Kazakhs, Tatars, Lithuanians, Azeris, Kylmaks, Alti, Nenets, Evenks, Abkhaz, Georgians, Komi and Jews.
- Every 20 years will be archived on a separate page.
- A map update occurs every five rounds.
- The game creator's word is the head mod all others.
- If you feel like you are being treated unfairly, please write so in the comment section.
- If you are going to quit the game, please say so in the comment section.
- Please stay active! Check back at least every three days!
- If you do not play at least ten turns, your country will be taken away and offered up to someone else.
- If you want to use Nuclear Weapons, you MUST NOT GO CRAZY, IT'S NOT DD1983!
- STAY PLAUSIBLE!
- One turn every two days. Two days = six months in the game's time. Years turn at 00.00 GMT.
- The mods control non-player states and colonies.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance.
- PLEASE! PUT A BULLET POINT BEFORE YOUR POST ON THE LIST!
- HAVE FUN!
None is to be used, so use your common scene! Always say how many troops, tanks, aircraft, ships, etc, that you use so as to give the mods a good grasp of the situation so they can judge the outcome fairly.
- Remember things like:
- Nukes, chemical weapons and bio weapons are a major force on the battle field. If you want to use them, you MUST NOT GO CRAZY, IT'S NO DD1983!
- Nuclear war is limited by a doomsday clause- Maximum total yield per player each year is 500 KT (0.5 MT) and a total of 5000 KT (5 MT) by all players added together in any one round.
- Population limits military size. The Russian army is larger than the entire population of Luxembourg for an obvious reason- there are many more Russians than Luxembourgers.
- Don't go crazy since over-expatiation causes trouble.
- Stay realistic. No daft stuff like Monaco conquering the world in a year!
- The more mines, oil well, transport, infrastructure, bases, weapons, troops and factories you make, the better, since trade sanctions can stop vital imports like oil, aircraft and food.
- A long war will sap morale for both parties, especially the losing side.
- Jungle, desert, small atoll type islands, high mountains, big cities, major forts, major bunkers and polar zones make good defensive lands.
- The mod(s) decided the outcome from their wisdom, but you can complain if you think it is biased.
You need to have played a map game before taking France, Great Britain, Germany, Russia or the USA.
- Mod- Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 05:23, November 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Deputy mod-
- 3rd mod-
- Map maker- Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 05:23, November 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Deputy map maker-
- 3rd map maker-
When we have 5 players. turns are turned at 00.00 UTC.