We propose a treaty on stabilizing the status quo in Africa and Europe.
Public statement: It is proposed that a treaty on stabilizing the status quo in Africa, (and by extension the Middle East) and Europe will be created. There will also be a limited trade deal.
The signatories agree to:
- Mutual defence in Europe.
- Mutual defence in the Midel East.
- Maintain the colonial status quo in Africa.
- Encercel Germany.
- Reduce British-French-Russian trade tariffs to a maximum of 7.5%.
- Premote football in member states.
- Persia: No
- Russia: Yes.
- Denmark: We are strictly neutral.
- Greece: Yes.
- Romania: Yes, if it starts off well; otherwise neatral.
- France: Yes.
- Argentina: We would have if you were not attack Guatemala and Mexico.
- Siam: No.
- Portugal: (We agree, since we are your olded alliance.)