The Treaty of Fes was an agreement between the Crown Union of Castile and Aragon and the Ottoman Empire signed in the Moroccan city of Fes in 1498.
- The Ottoman and vassal navies will have unrestricted access to the Straits of Gibraltar.
- The Castilian and vassal navies will have unrestricted access to the Red Sea.
- Trade in the Mediterranean Sea will not be intentionally infringed.
- There will be a 15-year non-aggression pact between Spain and Morocco.
- Castile will aid the Ottomans to establish a presence on the New Island.
- Sultan Bayezid-i Veli, Sovereign of the Sublime House of Osman, Khan of Khans, Commander of the Faithful, Caesar of Rome, and Emperor of Asia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.