This is where law and treaty decisions are made as well as voting.
- Any state may propose a law
- Voting on laws lasts 1 turn
- Any law/decision may be ruled unconstitutional by the mods
- Must pass a majority states that voted plus a majority of population of voting states (so if Delaware, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire vote in favor and New York and Pennsylvania vote against, it doesn't pass).
- Every 4 turns there will be a presidential election. You may not vote for yourself as leader.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.