Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Opinion poll Take part in our most influential historical figures' opinion poll.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi, welcome to Map Game Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:NathanialPrice page.
To paraphrase Richard Nixon Edit
I am not a bot.
I'm like the English professor in the Men's Room.
I don't write on the walls.
I just correct the spelling and grammar.
I've won Best Editor in AltHist three years in a row.
- Re:It was Nlenhardt (Talk | contribs), not me who put the bot comment up! .Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 15:58, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
User_talk:OreoToast555 User_talk:Enclavehunter User_talk:I Am Walrus User_talk:warlordrommel User_talk:huntraun65 User_talk:AltHistoryGeek User_talk:Ianian58 User_talk:DeliDog User_talk:-کارگران جهان متحد شوید! 07:14
hey if Reclaim on the map game wiki starts his games with 3 people, and we have 4, why don't we just start the game already-Orwell
OKChiltern Hills1 (talk) 20:06, October 16, 2016 (UTC)
Hey didcot hasn't posted since 1912 so should we do 2 turns a day-The only other player.
Yeh, best to do so.Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 02:06, October 19, 2016 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:17, October 20, 2016 (UTC)
OK, Thanks!Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 03:18, October 20, 2016 (UTC)
- 1. When is the game starting up again
- 2. http://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/aurora-australis.29731/ this is what I'm basing my nation off of
Orwell wasn't here
It has restarted.Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 02:00, October 25, 2016 (UTC)
Uhh doesn't it seem strange with the rise in popularity of the game, in fact one of them just deleted my things saying the same thing-Orwell
it is tommorow.
aparently bcause the austrian invasion wasnt that long and they appologized, talk about WWI with nukes
People are joining NNA so you might want to restart it