Hi, welcome to Map Game Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Almost 2 (Map Game) page.
So you acctually can't take German Shadong as the allies didn't win be enough to demand that much, but give it a few turns as there will be some changes in Germany via mod events.
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Opinion poll Take part in our most influential historical figures' opinion poll.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on [[User talk:Whipsnade (talk) 17:41, October 14, 2014 (UTC)|my talk page]]!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Future Map gm 2Edit
So, trade Taiwan for Hainan?
I dont control Taiwan, Japan does, but I would like to negotiate the return of Hainan.Leldy22 (talk) 14:48, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
I'd be estastic to, Leldy! First off, it is great overall. So don't get upset when I tell you some potential ideas for improvement; the overall content is one of the best posts so far and I am glad to meet you (if you'd like, I'll be chilling on chat for most of today). I just want you to be able to make the best possible turn, so here are some ideas to consider:
- You would have found another civilization if you are large, just not a space-faring one, perhaps.
- I would avoid real name of real place in Korea. This is because your race (being from Unchartered Space) isn't a human one and therefore would not be able to use Korean names.
- Maybe add some cultural events, also. Like, what sport events happen, what books are written, etc. This will spice up your posts and make it more fun as the game goes on.
Thank you, I will improve upon my posts immidiately. Leldy22 (talk) 16:53, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
- You aren't beating Japan
- You can't add yourself to tier 1
- There are still 2 nations who are closer to tier 1 than you, you are still tier 3 and can not just jump up like that
- Please refrain from editing the tiers without mod permisson.
02:14, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
Uhh, leldy, before you leave, you do realize it is implausible to jump from 54 to 60 million population in 6 months.
I will fix that Leldy22 (talk)
Please post your turn Atlas. We supply your safety. Defenders of North America (talk)