Hi, welcome to Map Game Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Orbis Terrarum Map Game page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Opinion poll Take part in our most influential historical figures' opinion poll.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on [[User talk:The River Nile-2 (talk) 13:45, February 27, 2013 (UTC)|my talk page]]!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
An Alternate 1921 Map GameEdit
- I've done the algerithem
- Japanese total= 64
- China (Manchuria province)= 50.5
- Result= Manchuria falls after heavy, but decisive fighting. Territorial gains are in the southern mountains and central plains. They conqure up to the towns of Harbin, Anshan, Jiamusi, Jilin, Changchun and Yingkou.The River Nile-2 (talk) 01:23, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
News just in!Edit
Hello. Calling all players, calling all players! Keep the Wiki going! Your nation needs a move from you in http://mapgame.wikia.com/wiki/An_Alternate_1921_Map_Game ! Pakistan is now in the cross-hairs of several nations!Whipsnade (talk) 19:31, May 11, 2013 (UTC)