To help determine who is the winner in a war is-
- Side with the greatest number of troops= gains 3 points
- Side with most industry= gains 3 points.
- Side with most agriculture= gains 2 points.
- Side with greatest population= gains 4 points
- Side with better technology and\or science= gains 4 points
- Used WMD= attacker gains 5 points, defender loses 6 points
- Harsh climate such as polar= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 1 point
- Harsh terrain such as high mountains= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 3 points
- If the attacker has been fighting non-stop for more than a year= attacker loses 1 point.
- The side that was defeated last turn= the loser from last turn loses 1 point
- Islamic jihad\Christian crusade= The side that calls this a motive for war gains 5 points.
- Heavy fortified zone like the Maginot Line= attacker loses 4 points and defender gains 4 points
- Fighting in a city of over 5,000,000 like today's London, Tokyo, Cairo and New York= attacker loses 3 points and defender gains 4 points
- Each ally sending troops or supplies = plus 1 point to whom ever they are supporting
- Storming on to a coastline from the sea or on to an island, the attacker loses 6 points and defender + gains 5 points.
- Troop Strength: # of troops divided by a factor of 10,000 (ie, 1,000,000 =100 points)
- Total up both the national scores and the one with most points wins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.