Action of war (e.g. Mongolian invasion of America)Edit
Who vs Who
- Size of the armies: The larger army gets a point.
- Battlefield: On open fields the larger army, on rough terrain the defender gets a point.
- Special terrain: Attacking in mountains, jungles or arctic lands means -1 for the attacker.
- Army strenght: See the National page.
- Defending: The army who fights for its homeland gets +1 point.
- Morale: Last turn's winner gets +1 point.
- Foreign aid: The side getting more foreign aid gets +1 point.
- Luck: Supported by random.org.
- Distance: A nation fighting closer to her homeland gets +1 point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.